Issue with apr1 on up to date freebsd stable

eculp eculp at encontacto.net
Wed May 18 12:22:00 UTC 2011

For a couple of days I have not been able to upgrade apr1.  It dies
with libtool that I've also rebuilt.

checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
checking for library containing strerror... none required
checking whether system uses EBCDIC... no
performing libtool configuration...
./configure: 9904: Syntax error: word unexpected (expecting ")")
*** Error code 2

Stop in /new/usr/local/ports/devel/apr1.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /new/usr/local/ports/devel/apr1.

uname -a
FreeBSD unixmania.com 7.4-STABLE FreeBSD 7.4-STABLE #1203: Wed Apr 20
04:57:59 CDT 2011
root at unixmania.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/ENCONTACTO  i386

The system is actually up to date with a kernel compile from this
morning but I haven't reset it since Apr. 20.  Ports are a few days
behind because of this problem with apr1.

Thanks for any suggestions.

ed