Open PR

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Sun May 8 16:55:02 UTC 2011

On Sun, 8 May 2011 12:30:46 -0400
Sahil Tandon <sahil at FreeBSD.org> articulated:

> On Sun, 2011-05-08 at 09:24:49 -0400, Jerry wrote:
>
> > I just noticed that there appears to be an old PR,
> > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=conf/132515 that is still
> > open. Has a resolution to this PR ever been resolved?
>
> I just noted in the audit-trail that I cannot reproduce the problem
> mentioned in the PR.  Are you (or anyone else) able to reproduce the
> faulty behavior?
>
> Also note that this is not a ports issue; ntpd(8) is in base.

I cannot reproduce this behavior either. It was mentioned on the
Dovecot forum and I decided to look up the PR. It was then that I
discovered it was a year old and still open. Maybe it would be best to
just close it then since no one else has come forward with this problem.

Just curious, where would one report a problem with a "base" program?

--
Jerry ✌
jerry+ports at seibercom.net