[CFT] games/eduke32 update

Olivier Smedts olivier at gid0.org
Sun May 8 11:04:19 UTC 2011

Hello,

2011/5/8 Thomas Steen Rasmussen <thomas at gibfest.dk>:
> On 07.05.2011 23:34, Olivier Smedts wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Attached is a new and much updated version of the eduke32 port
> Hello,
>
> It seems like your attachment is missing, can you send it again
> or provide an URL where I can get it ?

Thanks for the report. It was a plain text shar archive. Maybe it will
be better as gzip. Don't forget to gunzip it before running the shar.

If the attachment is still not there, you can download it at the following URL :
http://gid0.free.fr/www/files/eduke32.shar

Thanks

--
Olivier Smedts                                                 _
                                        ASCII ribbon campaign ( )

  "Il y a seulement 10 sortes de gens dans le monde :
  ceux qui comprennent le binaire,
  et ceux qui ne le comprennent pas."