Your account access is limited

Paypal Inc Service at Info.paypal.com
Wed Mar 30 20:46:16 UTC 2011

   [1]PayPal

 PayPal account information :

   Hello,
   We recently have determined that different computers have logged into
   your account, and
   multiple password failures were present before the login.
   Therefore your account has been limited.

   To get back into your PayPal account, you'll need to update your
   account information.

   It's easy:
    1. Download the form attached and open it at a secure browser window.
    2. Once opened, you will be provided with steps to restore your
       access, and then follow the instructions.

   Download  and open the one below into your browser :
   [2]PayPal.Access.Limited

   Update account information it is important because it helps us prevent
   fraudsters from stealing your information.

   Yours sincerely,
   PayPal

   [3]Help Center | [4]Security Center

   Please do not reply to this email because we are not monitoring this
   inbox. To get in touch with us, log in to your account and click
   "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page.

   Copyright © 2011 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved.

   Consumer advisory: PayPal Pte Ltd, the Holder of the PayPalâ"¢ payment
   service stored value facility, does not require the approval of the
   Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read
   the [5]terms and conditions carefully.

   PayPal Email ID PP959