[HEADS UP] Ports Infrastructure Changes

Jason Helfman jhelfman at e-e.com
Thu Mar 24 18:26:38 UTC 2011

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 01:12:49PM -0500, Eitan Adler thus spake:

>> When this change goes in, it may be a good idea to commit a documentation
>> change, as well, that cleans up and adds the new categories here:
>
>Is the attached patch sufficient?
>

>--
>Eitan Adler

Looks good. I was going to create one, myself, but didn't have time to
investigate if other categories were introduced, or removed that require
adjustment. I took a look though against /usr/ports and compared the
categories, and there is nothing that requires any changes from the category
naming point-of-view. I only looked at actual categories, though, and
didn't compare meta-categories.

-jgh

--
Jason Helfman