[FYI] Fwd: cvs commit: ports UPDATING ports/Mk bsd.python.mk

Barbara barbara.xxx1975 at libero.it
Fri Mar 4 23:33:31 UTC 2011

> I needed to upgrade the following packages manually:
> gnome-desktop-2.32.1
> gobject-introspection-0.9.12
> libglade2-2.6.4_3
>
> They all had files in /usr/local/bin with:
> #!/usr/local/bin/python2.6

> Because of broken g-ir-scanner (gobject-introspection), the automatic
update
> of gnome-menus-2.30.5 failed.

I'd add multimedia/totem, graphics/eog, www/metacafe-dl

$ ldd /usr/local/bin/totem | grep libpython2.6.so
        libpython2.6.so => not found (0x0)

$ ldd /usr/local/bin/eog | grep libpython2.6.so
        libpython2.6.so => not found (0x0)

$ head -n 1 /usr/local/bin/metacafe-dl
#!/usr/local/bin/python2.6

and maybe multimedia/libkate as it installs the python script
/usr/local/bin/KateDJ which is not in pkg-plist and files in the directory
named kdj under site-packages.

Barbara