tumbler-0.1.6.tar.bz2 not found

Oliver Lehmann lehmann at ans-netz.de
Fri Mar 4 10:14:13 UTC 2011

Pavel Timofeev <timp87 at gmail.com> wrote:

> But then I made
> # pkg_delete thunar-vfs-1.2.0
> pkg_delete: file
> '/usr/local/include/thunar-vfs-1/thunar-vfs/thunar-vfs-config.h' doesn't
> exist
> pkg_delete: file
> '/usr/local/include/thunar-vfs-1/thunar-vfs/thunar-vfs-enum-types.h' doesn't
> exist
> [...]

My guess what happend here:
During the upgrade process to 4.8, at first thunar-vfs was upgraded.
Then after this step, the old thunar 1.0.2 was deinstalled and during its
deinstallation, the fresh installed thunar-vfs files where removed because
in the previous version of thunar, the vfs stuff was included in thunar.
I'm pretty sure this happend here - I fear others will run into this problem
as well and I'm not sure how to work around that properly :(