databases/ip4r updated for PostgreSQL 9.0

Ade Lovett ade at FreeBSD.org
Wed Mar 2 23:34:47 UTC 2011

On Mar 01, 2011, at 11:00 , Axel Rau wrote:

> Hi,
>
> compiles out of the box. Please update port!
> <Makefile>

Firstly, this isn't a patch, rather just a new Makefile.  Updates to ports are provided as unified diffs.
Secondly, it's incomplete, since it doesn't provide an update for distinfo and (possibly) pkg-plist.
Thirdly, what about postgresql 8.x ?  The current default postgresql is 84, not 90.
Fourth, the port is currently unmaintained (ports at FreeBSD.org) -- if you'd like to take over the port, please submit a PR with all of the necessary updates, cc me, and I'll commit it -- I no longer use ip4r at all.

-aDe