portlint(1) knobs order: let's make things more logical

Alexey Dokuchaev danfe at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jun 22 13:59:41 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 04:02:33PM +0300, Ion-Mihai Tetcu wrote:
> *DEPENDS and USE* are really the same thing, dependencies (with, maybe,
> some rare exceptions). So I'd say they should go together.

Precisely.  That was my original concern (that currently, portlint advises
to put LICENSE knob between them).  I think most people would agree that
this behavior goes against common sense and should be fixed.

./danfe