FreeBSD Port games/hlstats

Banana banana at hlstats-community.org
Wed Jun 22 07:07:51 UTC 2011

On 15.06.11 17:17, wen heping wrote:
> 2011/6/15 Banana<banana at hlstats-community.org>:
>> Hello,
>>
>> i'm the current developer of HLStats (http://www.hlstats-community.org) and
>> I would offer my help about the hlstats port.
>
> Currently games/hlstats is unmaintained and mark BROKEN , if it remain
> for a long time , it should be removed from FreeBSD portstree. Would
> you maintain it and unbreak it ?
>

>> If somebody could tell me what to do, or where I can find more information
>> about managing a port I would do it.
>
> Here is the first step:
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/
>
> wen

well, I've copied the ports dir and modified the files. Ran portlint and
it says "looks fine"

Gonna try the installation next.

What needs to be done, or what are the next steps ?
Where should I send the diff patch or do I upload the changed files
somewhere ?

I've a long free weekend ahead and I'm not sure if I'm online, but I
will work further with this port and I'm willing to take the mantainer
part for the hlstats port.

Thx,
Banana