www/webkit-gtk2 wrongly thinks that lang/p5-Switch is not installed

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jun 9 21:10:59 UTC 2011

On 06/09/2011 04:59, Anton Shterenlikht wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 09, 2011 at 03:37:08PM +0400, Ruslan Mahmatkhanov wrote:
>> 09.06.2011 15:36, Jerry ??????????:
>>> I experienced the same phenomena. Simple do a pkg_deinstall on the
>>> "p5-Switch" port and build the "webkit-gtk2" port" again. It works fine
>>> then. Obviously, it is a pain in the ass, and I question why the
>>> maintainer did not catch this problem before he submitted the port, but
>>> that is not going to help you now.
>>>

>> As far i understand it's because p5-Switch is included in perl5.14 and
>> exists as external dependency in perl5.12.
>
> I see. Then it's probably my own
> fault - doing too many updates at once:
>
> portmaster -o lang/perl5.14 lang/perl5.12

After this you should, at minimum, run 'portmaster p5'. You should also
rebuild anything that still has files in /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.12.*,
and /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.12.*.

Other than that, it's rarely necessary to run -r for perl itself.

hth,

Doug

> portmaster -r gnutls

			-- OK Go