GPC 2006 (Pascal) -- deprecated or "expired"??

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 11:28:08 UTC 2011

Hi,

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 9:59 AM, Rugxulo <rugxulo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Seriously, what maintenance? All someone has to do is build it. Okay,
> maybe I'm oversimplifying it, but it can't be much more than that. I
> don't expect bugfixes or added features, just a working binary.

Well, if it is that simple, why don't you do it?
You seem to have enough energy and time to write many messages about this issue.
Do you have the time to fix and maintain the port?
If you don't, nobody will, because nobody else has stepped up and
declared an interest.

> Who decided to remove the old one?? Clearly they didn't even know

The people who do the work; those who keep our ports tree in working
order. (For which I am very grateful, BTW)

Now, what is your contribution?
(In my book, pointing out a problem isn't a contribution)
--
Regards,
Torfinn Ingolfsen