Sponsoring ports

Eitan Adler lists at eitanadler.com
Mon Jul 25 20:46:07 UTC 2011

> Anyone in ContributorsGroup (basically any verified human) has write access
> to the Wiki. The only developer perks are the ability to add contributors
> and a small select number of pages.

Per the wiki """"Note that as a general rule only FreeBSD developers
get access to edit this wiki. This is done since the wiki was set up
for FreeBSD developers, and the wiki administrator(s) don't have time
to deal with "normal" user issues."""
Most people should *not* be getting access without good reason.

Anyways - let us not continue this here as I am *sure* it will turn
into a flamewar.

--
Eitan Adler