Sponsoring ports

Eitan Adler lists at eitanadler.com
Mon Jul 25 18:05:21 UTC 2011

> Got two replies and working with one of the responders.

Cool! Thanks for offering this.

> So, would a good process be to put a note on Wiki and email list or just put
> in Wiki and see if someone picks up?

No. (a) That would be a polling requirement on the developers and (b)
only developers have access to the wiki.

> Hm.. or should this be something for the "jobs" list? I figure the request
> would usually be small enough and be port related that this list may be the
> most appropriate..

We probably should have a dedicated system for handling these types of
requests. As long as the volume stays small sending mail to -ports
(like you did) is probably the best way for now.

--
Eitan Adler