Xfce 4.8 updates synchronized with latest snapshot of marcuscom.com repository

Oliver Lehmann lehmann at ans-netz.de
Tue Jul 19 11:21:08 UTC 2011

Olivier Duchateau <duchateau.olivier at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just created tarball [1] with latest updates of Xfce 4.8 (core).
> Archive is synchronized with latest snapshot of marcuscom repository
> (GNOME).

Hi Olivier,

thanks for your contribution so far. I plan to get through this in the
next week (since I'm on vacation beginning from thursday until end of
the week w/o any computer access). I plan to do some changes from what
I've seen in your PRs because I don't want to rename patch files as I
see no benefit in that but just creating a new Attic file in CVS and
loosing history.

    Greetings, Oliver