Would anyone like to volunteer to take over sysutils/fcron?

Eygene Ryabinkin rea at freebsd.org
Mon Jul 18 20:57:42 UTC 2011

Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 08:10:49PM +0100, Chris Rees wrote:
> On 18 July 2011 19:47, Bob Eager <rde at tavi.co.uk> wrote:
> > OK, I'll do it.
> >
> > My experience: two ports of my own released, plus two more I made for
> > private use.
>
> Done.

Bob, since you're the new maintainer for fcron, please, look at
  http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/152304
and do some real-life testing of the provided patch.

Thanks!
--
Eygene Ryabinkin                                        ,,,^..^,,,
[ Life's unfair - but root password helps!           | codelabs.ru ]