Submitting a follow up to a port update

Gavin McDonald gavin at 16degrees.com.au
Sat Jul 16 01:28:27 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I'm the current maintainer for the scons port.

As you can see, on the 24th June an update/patch was requested.
I also received 2 emails, one from skreuzer via FreeBSD-gnats-submit
and then also one from Edwin via bug-followup.

So I check it out etc, looks fine and I want to approve it. So what did I do
I clicked on the 'Submit Followup' link on the webpage

(mailto:bug-followup at FreeBSD.org,skreuzer at freebsd.org?subject=Re:%20ports/15
8205:%20%5BPATCH%5D%20devel%2Fscons%3A%20update%20to%20%32.%30.%31)

I send my email there and to 'bug-followup at FreeBSD.org';
'skreuzer at freebsd.org' on the 25th June.

Not only have I not heard anything but my follow up and approval to patch
has not appeared on the patch [158205]

I assume I have done something wrong?

I also assume folks think I have been ignoring them and will get ousted by a
maintainer timeout when in fact I replied approving the patch
after only one day.

What do I need to do now?

Thanks

Gav...