www/p5-libwww dependency detection broken in mail/p5-Mail-SpamAssassin

Matthias Andree mandree at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jul 12 09:14:41 UTC 2011

Am 12.07.2011 03:22, schrieb Doug Barton:
> spamassassin has the following for RUN_ and BUILD_:
>
> ${SITE_PERL}/Bundle/LWP.pm:${PORTSDIR}/www/p5-libwww
>
> That path is no longer correct, resulting in a loop. I can fix it here
> if the maintainer agrees, but it should likely be searched for all other
> ports that depend on this module to be sure that it's not broken elsewhere.

Perhaps the port would want to be called www/p5-libwww6 if it causes
breakage all along?  It would also solve the portmaster incapability to
handle the p5-libwww conflicts looping around p5-Net-HTTP...