xfce 4.8pre3 preview

Olivier Duchateau duchateau.olivier at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 20:08:32 UTC 2011

Hi,

I have question, updates (Terminal, xfce4-panel, xfce4-settings,
xfce4-utils, xfce4-wm, xfce4-desktop, and Thunar) of this week-end
made by Xfce dev team, will be in the port tree with rest of 4.8 core
?

I've send a PR for Midori [1], and I noticed that Mk/bsd.sites.mk is
broken, due to mirrors closed, could you upload your new bsd.sites.mk,
please.

[1] http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=154422

2011/1/30 Oliver Lehmann <lehmann at ans-netz.de>:
> Hi,
>
> here you'll find the latest xfce 4.8.0 ports.
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~oliver/xfce/xfce-4.8.0_ports.tar.gz
>
> Changes I made (as far as I remember ;-)):
>  - fix MASTER_SITES
>  - update thunar-archiver-plugin
>  - fix some thunar plugins
>  - mark non-compiling plugins as BROKEN
>  - fix some PLISTs
>  - add libpopt as dependency to orage and fix CONFIGURE_ENV
>
> I'm running it right now \o/
>
> I'll commit it when the ports freeze is completely over as this can
> be considered as sweeping commit;)

olivier