bump of PORTREVISION mandatory?

Eitan Adler lists at eitanadler.com
Sat Jan 29 06:51:39 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 7:15 PM, Roger Marquis <marquis at roble.com> wrote:
> "Helmut Schneider wrote:
>>
>> Would it make sense to have the making process sleep for a few seconds
>> or have the user to press a key before proceeding? If I didn't wait for
>> the lines I wouldn't really have noticed it.

IMHO the ports system really shouldn't be used alone - even though it
can be if you so choose..

portmaster stops the build with the following message:
	===>>> This port is marked DEPRECATED
	===>>> Project abandoned, mastersite disappeared

	===>>> If you are sure you can build it, remove the
	       DEPRECATED line in the Makefile and try again.

and I'm sure other tools have similar messages.

--
Eitan Adler