[CFT] cpu stresser^W libreoffice 3.3.0 final

Baptiste Daroussin bapt at freebsd.org
Fri Jan 28 14:35:17 UTC 2011

Hi all

I ported libreoffice 3.3.0, you can find it here:
http://people.freebsd.org/~bapt/libreoffice.shar or
http://git.etoilebsd.net/ports/tree/libreoffice

Can you please test it?

by default it builds without java. it only lacks kde and gnome
integration. (sorry but my poor CPU already hates enough :))

All languages supported are build.

I try to avoid as much as possible bundled libraries which gives a
pretty fast compiling libreoffice (on a Q6600: ~2h without java, ~3h30
with java)

at this points :
there is (I guess) only one remaining problem :
which launching libreoffice it can't find it libraries, I haven't
decided yet wether to add LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the wrapper script or to
add ldconfig -m ${PREFIX}/lib/libreoffice/ure/lib and ldconfig -m
${PREFIX}/lib/libreoffice/base3.3/program

maybe it conflicts with openoffice I haven't checked yet.

to test it you will need a fresh ports tree (the needed libtextcat
modification was committed yesterday thanks thierry@)

the mandatory screenshot :
http://people.freebsd.org/~bapt/libreoffice-3.3.0-final.png

I expect to be able to push it in the tree during next week (after
finding a good way to deal with the libraries and checked if it
conflicts with openoffice)

I would like to thanks Robert Nagy from openbsd, he has made all the
hard work :), he was also very helpful.

regards,
Bapt