New port needs review: net/erlyvideo

Ruslan Mahmatkhanov cvs-src at yandex.ru
Sun Jan 16 17:26:23 UTC 2011

16.01.2011 00:31, Ruslan Mahmatkhanov пишет:
> Hello!
>
> I'm finally completed with port of erlyvideo (see erlyvideo.org for details). But before i'll post PR, i want that somebody review it. Because i'm sure there is something that can be made better. I'm attached the diff to make commenting more convenient but you can also download port directory if you prefer:
> http://happy-nation.by.ru/ports/tb/erlyvideo.tgz
>
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions, critics, corrections.

Just in case anybody else noticed it, there was MASTER_SITES fetch error
in original tarball. It was pointed out by Kurt Jaeger. Now it was fixed
and new tarball reupploaded. There is also updated diff-file:
http://happy-nation.by.ru/ports/erlyvideo.diff

There is also short usage manual:
- install the port
- cp /usr/local/etc/erlyvideo/*.conf[ig].sample into just *.conf[ig]
- then do `erlyctl start`
- place some mpeg file into /var/erlyvideo/movies
- go to http://localhost:8082/flowplayer/ with flash-aware web-browser
- click play button
- you should see your mpeg movie packed to flv and transferred to you
via rtmp

More complicated usage scenarios (like RTSP H.264 cameras, FLME etc) is
available on http://erlyvideo.org/docs.

--
Regards,
Ruslan