desktopbsd-tools

jmdennis at dslextreme.com jmdennis at dslextreme.com
Tue Jan 4 00:48:36 UTC 2011

Ok below is the error I am getting.  After trying to install this I am
unable to launch Konqueror because I believe that it screws up the
settings.  It installs KDE 3.5.10 which makes sense since this is what
desktopbsd was running the last version that it had.  I am installing the
ports and use those directions.

In file included from moddevinfo.cpp:30:
moddevinfo.ui.h: In member function 'int
modDevInfo::insertDevice(devinfo_dev*, void*)':
moddevinfo.ui.h:38: error: 'DIS_ATTACHED' was not declared in this scope
*** Error code 1

Stop in
/usr/ports/sysutils/desktopbsd-tools/work/desktopbsd-tools/libdesktopbsd-ui.