FreeBSD Port: smokeping-2.4.2_6
michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Sat Feb 26 22:17:48 UTC 2011
On 2/26/11 4:53 PM, Phill wrote:
> I'm getting the following error whilst trying to run the smokeping.cgi
> [Sat Feb 26 22:48:54 2011] [error] [client 192.168.200.19] /libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/libgthread-2.0.so.0: Undefined symbol "pthread_getschedparam", referer:http://<myhost>/smoke/smokeping.cgi
> I've tried rebuilding the dependencies but doesn't seem to help.
looks like libpthread is missing/wrong, bad.
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation
* Certified SNORT Integrator
* 2008-9 Hot Company Award Winner, World Executive Alliance
* Five-Star Partner Program 2009, VARBusiness
* Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
* King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008
This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r).
For Information please see http://www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/
More information about the freebsd-ports