[CFT] Xorg 7.5.1

Alberto Villa avilla at freebsd.org
Thu Feb 24 12:05:47 UTC 2011

seems to work fine here as well with current and nvidia. xorg 7.5 used to
raise cpu usage to 100% after few hours, which sometimes resulted in
system deadlock if not caught in time. after the update i've had no
problems yet, and uptime is now 17 hours
i can't say about an overall performance upgrade, but the one above
already looks to me a great result

On Thursday 24 February 2011 12:07:29 Mickaël Maillot wrote:
> notice: nvidia-driver must be recompiled after update.

it's working fine for me even without recompiling
http://people.FreeBSD.org/~avilla

We may eventually come to realize that chastity is no more a virtue
than malnutrition.
		-- Alex Comfort