py-django from 1.2.4 to 1.2.5 breaks Baruwa.

Johan Hendriks Johan at double-l.nl
Fri Feb 18 08:50:02 UTC 2011

Hello all.

I use Baruwa as the administrative Gui around my MailScanner.

Baruwa is not in the portstree, but i installed it manually.

This works really well, only after the update of py-django1.2.4 to
py-django 1.2.5 the white and blacklist option is not working any more.
I contacted the Maintainer, but he can not duplicate the error on his
config (not FreeBSD).

I get a server error in my webpage when i try to add a email to the
white list.
The maintainer told me to disable java  set debug on, and the error will
be showed, likei t did before with other issues.

Ajax hides the error.
But if i disable java in my browser, it works, no error and the email is
added to the whitelist database.

Downgrading py-django to 1.2.4  makes things happy again.

So i wonder could it be something with the latest py-django port.

I have multiple FreeBSD Mailscanner servers, and the behavior is the
same on all of them.

Be advised, i am a total amateur with python....

Thanks for your time reading this.

Regards,

Johan Hendriks