FreeBSD Port: subversion-1.6.15
michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Fri Feb 11 20:56:13 UTC 2011
best to open a PR http://www.freebsd.org/support.html
if you have a patch, against current ports tree, then you are more
likely to get action. we all have day jobs.
suggested subject line: [PATCH] fix mod_dav_svn config args.
upload the patch, bump portrevision.
On 2/11/11 3:34 PM, Adam Bernstein wrote:
> Howdy. I hope this is the right place to send a port bug report, but
> my apologies if not and I'll appreciate any redirection.
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation
* Certified SNORT Integrator
* 2008-9 Hot Company Award Winner, World Executive Alliance
* Five-Star Partner Program 2009, VARBusiness
* Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
* King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008
This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r).
For Information please see http://www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/
More information about the freebsd-ports