Request for new port review: TortoiseHG.

arrowdodger 6yearold at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 13:29:37 UTC 2011

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 4:05 PM, Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src at yandex.ru>wrote:

> It shouldn't be listed in pkg-plist, because it will be removed
> automatically on port deinstall.

Well, if i 'make PREFIX=/home/arr/prefix install && make
PREFIX=/home/arr/prefix deinstall' then this file is not deleted. You mean,
it will be deleted if i install port without PREFIX?

dirrm's for lib/nautilus and it's subdirectories should be dirrmtry's
> actually, because it's doesn't created by tortoisehg-hgtk, but nautilus or
> nautilus-plugins.

Okay.

Also consider to use:

> USE_GETTEXT=    yes
> INSTALLS_ICONS= yes
>
> In port's Makefile.

Should it be
.if !defined(WITHOUT_NLS)
USE_GETTEXT=    yes
.endif
?

And what's the purpose of INSTALLS_ICONS?

BLDDIR is defined but seems not used in Makefile. What it is for?

Oh, this is not needed now. I will remove that.

Спасибо за подсказки.