libreoffice 3.3.0_1

ajtiM lumiwa at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 14:28:41 UTC 2011

On Sunday February 6 2011 08:11:35 Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
> 2011/2/6 ajtiM <lumiwa at gmail.com>:
> > On Saturday February 5 2011 16:29:40 ajtiM wrote:
> >> I am so sorry:
> >>
> >> my system is FreeBSD 8.1, KDE 4.5
> >> and I built LibreOffice with KDE.

> > I deinstall LibreOffice and installed again and I don't have a problem
> > with Writer anymore but problem with Impress is here still. As I red
> > before it was a bug but I didn't find if exist still.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Mitja
> > --------
> > http://jpgmag.com/people/lumiwa
>
> The upgrade from 3.3.0 to 3.3.0_1 is only plist change, no changes in
> libreoffice itself, so if it worked with 3.3.0 it should work with
> 3.3.0_1.
>
> regards,
> Bapt

But it didn't but now after deinstall and installed again it works except
Impress cxrashes all the time if I open pps whic was made on MS PowerPoint but
it was not a problem before on OpenOffice.

The other problem is to if I have for example a document file attache on may
email client which is KMail and I try to open it, nothing happened. I need to
save this file first and than open.
Also if I try tu run Writer (for example) from konsole (I have KDE 4.5) I got:

> libreoffice -writer %U
javaPathHelper: not found
I18N: Operating system doesn't support locale "en_US"
LibreOffice(22865)/kdeui (KIconLoader)
KSharedDataCache::Private::mapSharedMemory: Failed to establish shared memory
mapping, will fallback to private memory -- memory usage will increase

And I Igot a message:

/usr/home/Auser/%U does not exist

Thank you.

Mitja