FreeBSD Port: xpra-0.0.7.16p4

Antoine Martin antoine at nagafix.co.uk
Fri Feb 4 21:59:35 UTC 2011

Hi Doug,

The last proper file release from upstream was 0.0.6 in November 2009.
Since then, I've fixed a number of things (from typos to build fixes for
some platforms), supported new platforms (mac osx, I originally added
win32 support but the author then re-wrote that), etc

Any help in getting the patches merged would be much appreciated, I
haven't had much luck so far. I used to send piecemeal patches with full
description to the author, but since almost none of them got merged,
recently I've started posting large all-in-one diffs instead. (they're
not even all from me these patches, but I end up maintaining them)

Also, another tool I maintain won't work without the patches I added, so
if you ship the upstream version then I'll have to fork it to make it
work with my tool (I really really would rather not).

Cheers
Antoine