[CFT] cpu stresser^W libreoffice 3.3.0 final

Olivier Smedts olivier at gid0.org
Fri Feb 4 15:52:34 UTC 2011

2011/2/3 Robert Huff <roberthuff at rcn.com>:
> Chip Camden writes:
>
>>  Am I the only person who doesn't get libreoffice via portsnap yet?
>
>        I built libreoffice-3.3.0 from the port on amd64 yesterday.
> Subjectively, building seemed tyo go quicker than OO.
>        After minimal testing, it appears to behave correctly.

Just installed from ports. I had to mark it MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE on my
8-core CPU because it failed randomly at different stages. I also
removed the configure line with number of CPUs from the Makefile. Now
it's OK, but with only one CPU to compile it, I did not find building
"quicker than OO" :)

--
Olivier Smedts                                                 _
                                        ASCII ribbon campaign ( )

  "Il y a seulement 10 sortes de gens dans le monde :
  ceux qui comprennent le binaire,
  et ceux qui ne le comprennent pas."