[CFT] cpu stresser^W libreoffice 3.3.0 final

Sam Fourman Jr. sfourman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 16:22:23 UTC 2011

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 2:46 AM, Baptiste Daroussin <bapt at freebsd.org> wrote:

> 2011/2/3  <perryh at pluto.rain.com>:
> > Baptiste Daroussin <bapt at freebsd.org> wrote:
> >
> >> your built is failing because you ran it twice.
> >>
> >> make can't be run twice you should make clean before
> >
> > Doesn't this point to a bug in the Makefile, dependencies, etc?
> > Last I knew the whole point of make was to build what needs to
> > be built, skipping any parts which are already up to date.
> >

> yes It is but a bug in libreoffice makefiles itself and it is not that
> easy to fix :)

I have tried this build twice more after a make clean.. it still does not
build
is there anything else I can try?

Making:    swru.res
Making:    swsl.res
Making:    swsv.res
Compiling: rsc_sw
sw deliver
Module 'sw' delivered successfully. 281 files copied, 0 files unchanged

        Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
  For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
            http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

  internal build errors:

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
/usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-build-3.3.0.4/build/libreoffice/lingucomponent/source/languageguessing

 it seems that the error is inside 'lingucomponent', please re-run build
 inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:

/usr/local/bin/bash
cd
/usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-build-3.3.0.4/build/libreoffice
source ./FreeBSDAMDEnv.Set.sh
cd lingucomponent
build

when the problem is isolated and fixed exit and re-run 'make' from the
top-level
sometimes (sadly) it is necessary to rm -Rf unxfbsdx.pro in a module.
gmake: *** [stamp/build] Error 1
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/editors/libreoffice.
*** Error code 1