[CFT] cpu stresser^W libreoffice 3.3.0 final

Steve Randall srandall52 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 18:14:51 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 16:57:47 +0100
Baptiste Daroussin <baptiste.daroussin at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2011/2/2 Steve Randall <srandall52 at gmail.com>:
> > On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 15:13:01 +0100
> > Baptiste Daroussin <baptiste.daroussin at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I second that.

> >> seems like but I really don't know how to figure out what you have or
> >> have not in your box that prevent basprovfx.uno.so and consors to be
> >> built
> >
> > Have you tried building on i386? It looks like you generated the
> > packing list on amd64. I'm not sure if that explains basprovfx.uno.so,
> > but it's definitely a problem.
> >
> Yes I did try on i386.

I have no problem installing, reinstalling, or using LO on i386, except
that I get many warning messages on the uninstall. But pkg_info -g
counts 178 missing files.

19 have "x86_64" in their paths. These directories do not exist on my
system, but I have directories with "x86" in the names instead. (But
there are 57 such lines in pkg-plist. It looks like each file is listed
three times.)

Also, instead of basprovfx.uno.so, I have basprovfi.uno.so. In fact, it
looks like I have 159 "fi" files, where I see 159 "fx" files in
pkg-plist.