[CFT] cpu stresser^W libreoffice 3.3.0 final

Baptiste Daroussin bapt at freebsd.org
Wed Feb 2 06:41:24 UTC 2011

2011/2/2 Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src at yandex.ru>:
> 28.01.2011 17:06, Baptiste Daroussin пишет:
>>
>> Hi all
>>
>> I ported libreoffice 3.3.0, you can find it here:
>> http://people.freebsd.org/~bapt/libreoffice.shar or
>> http://git.etoilebsd.net/ports/tree/libreoffice
>>
>> Can you please test it?
>>

> I'm late.
> Just build it succesfully on 8-stable i386 from editors/libreoffice w/o java
> and with WITH_GNOME enabled. Still not seeing icons in menu.
> And how can i install it only with LOLANGS = ru without breaking pkg-plist?
> It's worked in editors/openoffice-3 in past.
> Thank you for your work.
>

> --
> Regards,
> Ruslan

Thanks everyone, yesterday I got lots of time and could finish the
tests, based on all your remarks. now I pushed libreoffice in the
ports tree.

currently there is no way of install a per local version of
libreoffice without breaking the tree, and nothing should come to do
that for a file. except someone providing a patch :)

regards,
Bapt