what I did wrong?

Ruslan Mahmatkhanov cvs-src at yandex.ru
Wed Dec 21 09:19:09 UTC 2011

ajtiM wrote on 21.12.2011 02:30:
> I don't know what I did wrong?

Hi, Mitja.

Imho, you'd better post such requests to ports@ with cc: to port
maintainer (or just to maintainer in private email in first place). Just
do not forget that this is purely volunteer job, so there is no
guarantee that maintainer will always have time to be in sync with
upstream version. If you really want to help - submit the patch.

And your PR (ports/163451) about this doesn't deserve critical status
for sure, because it's doesn't connected with any security issues and
this port is working just fine as i understand.

PS. I'll try to look at Bluefish update in this weekend,
so stay tuned :).

Offtopic: did you ever tried Geany (devel/geany)? It's quite nice.

--
Regards,
Ruslan

Tinderboxing kills... the drives.