More lame portmgr poetry

Thomas Abthorpe tabthorpe at FreeBSD.org
Sat Dec 17 18:41:23 UTC 2011

Blame it on Me
 with apologies to the Barenaked Ladies

Here we are again and we're looking at each other as if the other is to blame
You think you're so smart, but you broke the INDEX, and you'll probably
 break it again
portmgr@ told you not to do it, but if you do, what can be gained?
If all else fails, you can blame it on me.

If all else fails you can blame it on me.
If all else fails you can blame it on me.
If all else fails blame it on me.
If all else fails you can blame it on me.

Then you smile again but you're looking at me as if there's something
  I'm supposed to say.
Forgive me portmgr@, I've committed enough, and that's all I can do today
Maybe if you'd ask me on any other given day
I wouldn't have time for you or anything that you say
but it's alright now, you can blame it on me.

If all else fails you can blame it on me.
If all else fails you can blame it on me.
If all else fails blame it on me.
If all else fails you can blame it on me.

Yes ports tree I love you, but sometimes I think my time is not enough for you
So you say you can fix it?
Well that's fine, go ahead, la la la I can't hear you.
There you are, the repository is half a continent away;
I wax poetic as your breaking portsnap,

--
Thomas Abthorpe		| FreeBSD Committer
tabthorpe at FreeBSD.org	| http://people.freebsd.org/~tabthorpe