editors/zim

Ruslan Mahmatkhanov cvs-src at yandex.ru
Wed Aug 31 13:13:18 UTC 2011

perryh at pluto.rain.com wrote on 31.08.2011 09:29:
> Forwarding to ports@, which seems more likely to yield an answer to
> this particular inquiry than questions@
>
> Please keep the OP, who is probably not subscribed to ports@, in the
> Cc: list.

> Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 13:52:12 +0100
> From: Chris Whitehouse<cwhiteh at onetel.com>
> To: User Questions<freebsd-questions at freebsd.org>
> Subject: editors/zim
>
> Hi,
>
> I have a problem with Zim which I wrote to the author about he
> replied and said;
>
> "I'm afraid version 0.29 is no longer supported. This was the last
> version in the Perl branch, since we moved to Python there have been
> already 10 more releases. So please try the latest version (0.52)."
>
> Are there any plans to bump it to Python and a recent release?
> I emailed the maintainer a while back but got no response.
>
> thanks
>
> Chris

Here is:

a) diff to a previous port:
    http://happy-nation.by.ru/ports/zim-0.52.diff.txt
b) updated port tarball:
    http://happy-nation.by.ru/ports/zim-0.52.tgz.txt

(Just rename it to zim-0.52.tgz and unpack instead of current zim port
directory).

It works fine to me. Please test and report back is all is alright. If
it does, i'll sent problem report to update it in teh tree.

--
Regards,
Ruslan

Tinderboxing kills... the drives.