Update of libnotify and libproxy failed

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Thu Aug 25 10:11:45 UTC 2011

On 08/25/2011 03:02, Florian Riehm wrote:

> I tried Dougs way of upgrading and got in trouble too. Brasero don't
> build because of a similar failture like Rainers Error during the
> py-gnome-desktop build. You have to update libnotify and libproxy first
> because some ports don't build with a new libnotify version and an old
> libproxy versin.
>
> The following way works for me:
>
> # portmaster devel/libnotify net/libproxy
> # portmaster -r libnotify-0
> # portmaster -r libproxy-0

You could add the -R option to the two -r lines to avoid having to
rebuild the ports again.

> # portmaster -a

Having given this some more thought, you could do a poor man's version
of multiple -r by doing this:

pkg_info -qR libnotify-0\* libproxy-0\* | sort -u > list

portmaster libnotify-0 libproxy-0
portmaster `cat list`

hth,

Doug