Update to Ubuntu One client port

Jesse Smith jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca
Tue Aug 16 21:56:28 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <cvs-src at yandex.ru>
To: Jesse Smith <jessefrgsmith at yahoo.ca>
Cc: freebsd-ports <freebsd-ports at FreeBSD.org>
Subject: Re: Update to Ubuntu One client port
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 11:12:29 +0400

Jesse Smith wrote on 13.08.2011 04:44:
> Here is my third attempt at a port for the Ubuntu One client. I know
> it's not pretty yet. I appreciate the feedback and I'll try to clean it
> up once the port builds&  installs properly.
>
> Has anyone had any luck getting this port to install and run, besides
> me?
>
> Thanks everyone,
> Jesse

Hi, check this one.
I fixed some stuff, that was pointed earlier in the list, and that is
pointed by portlint, but it needs further testing. Also there is message
in configure output that you should investigate:

checking for icontool-render... false
configure: WARNING: icontool is required to generate icons
checking for pycentral... no

http://happy-nation.by.ru/ports/ubuntuone-client.shar.txt

Ruslan,

Thank you for cleaning up the Makefile (and my mess). This builds and
installs nicely. I've since found Ubuntu One has some run-time
dependencies I need to clear up, but this gives me a good head start.

Jesse