Maintainer timeout for port destroying itself (multimedia/dvdauthor)

Jan Henrik Sylvester me at janh.de
Mon Aug 15 20:50:06 UTC 2011

I have been poking the maintainer of multimedia/dvdauthor three times
since the beginning of this year about multimedia/dvdauthor applying a
patch to the port itself and thus destroying the port after the second use.

Instead of being applied to the port, a patch for the port itself seems
to have been copied to the files directory of the port instead.

It was later that I found that someone else did report it independently:
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/154065

Please, could some committer enforce the maintainer timeout for that pr?

Thanks,
Jan Henrik