Ubuntu One port -- update

Jason Helfman jhelfman at e-e.com
Fri Aug 12 00:34:42 UTC 2011

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 08:54:00PM -0300, Jesse Smith thus spake:

You may want to check out the porters handbook for some guidance on this
port.
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/book.html

For instance, the default WRKSRC is what you have defined, so that is not
needed.

You don't need to have gettext as a build dependency, if you include this in
your port:
USE_GETTEXT=	yes

I would recommend tuning your use of /usr/local to be ${LOCALBASE}, as
${LOCALBASE} = /usr/local

In addition, you may want to look into disabling nls, if you can, during the
configure, as an option.

I also highly recommend running portlint against this port, as it will tell
you a number of issue to cleanup.

Hope this is of some help,
Jason

--