Problems building netatalk 2.2 on FreeBSD 8.2 - AMD64

Mattias Lindgren mlindgren at runelind.net
Thu Aug 4 20:42:50 UTC 2011

I'm having problems building Netatalk 2.2 on one of my machines.  It
previously had netatalk 2.1 on it, but have since uninstalled it as
part of the troubleshooting process.  It builds fine on another
machine, but moving ithe tbz over to the machine in question makes
afpd dump core.  Please see below for the relevant info:

build output:
http://pastebin.com/7GePr0kN

config.log:
http://pastebin.com/tahhJiFi

installed packages:
http://pastebin.com/9e77PND4

The machine is an intel Q8400 with 4GB of RAM.

Please let me know if additional information is needed!

Thanks,

Mattias