Deprecation: round3

Dima Panov fluffy at fluffy.khv.ru
Thu Aug 4 12:33:10 UTC 2011

Hello!

03.08.2011, 04:02, "Baptiste Daroussin" <bapt at FreeBSD.org>:
> Hi all,

[skip]
> While here I have fix and will fix lots of ports master_sites that
> would be great if you fix as much master sites as you can, this website
> may help: http://people.freebsd.org/~ehaupt/distilator/
[skip]

BTW, distillator shows distfile missing for my own news/inn, devel/librc[c|d], but all errors shows only
taiwan and chineese mirrors, which is outdated (they even doesn't have my subdir in local-distfiles structure)

ATM, all three ports are fetchable from main local-distfiles source

Bapt, as portmgr, please take a look on tw and cn mirrors.

--
Dima Panov (fluffy at FreeBSD.org)
KDE at FreeBSD team

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/fluffy.khv