expiration of net/skype ?!

martinko gamato at users.sf.net
Mon Apr 25 23:47:47 UTC 2011

Hi all,

So what is this deprecation and expiration of net/skype port please ??
I'm asking because I've been using it successfully for more than a year
and installed it again just this weekend without any issue.  And I've
read in the mailing lists many others use it too.  So why all that
black-listing ?  Should I copy the port to my home folder for future
installations ?  Or can I / we do something about keeping it in the
ports tree ?  I would surely appreciate if it could stay there.

With regards,

Martin