FreeBSD Port: transmission-daemon-2.22

Jeremy Messenger mezz.freebsd at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 21:55:24 UTC 2011

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 4:13 PM, MaamuT <maamut at id-clik.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for my funny english, but i'm french and i don't speak very well… (thx google trad ;) )
>
> I found a litle bug in transmission-daemon web interface in fresh install by the ports on freebsd.
>
> The tab_backgrounds_highlight.png is not installed by the port install, but i have copy manualy the .png and it's ok now.

Umm, it does install for me. See here:

# cd /usr/ports/www/transmission-web/
# make install clean
===>  License check disabled, port has not defined LICENSE
===>  Extracting for transmission-web-2.22
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for transmission-2.22.tar.xz.
===>  Patching for transmission-web-2.22
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for transmission-web-2.22
===>  Configuring for transmission-web-2.22
===>  Installing for transmission-web-2.22
===>   Generating temporary packing list
===>  Checking if www/transmission-web already installed
===>   Registering installation for transmission-web-2.22
===>  Cleaning for transmission-web-2.22

# find /usr/local/share -name tab_backgrounds_highlight.png
/usr/local/share/transmission/web/images/buttons/tab_backgrounds_highlight.png

Is it in the right place? Where did you copy your
tab_backgrounds_highlight.png to?

> I'm sorry if my explaination is so funny, I hope that will help you nevertheless.

It's ok, I understand your email just fine. :-)

Cheers,
Mezz

--
mezz.freebsd at gmail.com - mezz at FreeBSD.org