update OpenVAS ports

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Mon Apr 11 19:52:37 UTC 2011

On 04/11/2011 12:15, Любомир Григоров wrote:
> No one is maintaining it so I am writing here. Current version in ports is
> 2.0 (very outdated). Current live version in 4.0.

Please see
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook/index.html
for guidance on how you can learn to do this work for yourself. :)

Since these ports are indeed old, severely out of date, and
unmaintained, the likely course of action at this point would that they
be deprecated in preparation for their removal. They will not be updated
unless an interested person steps forward to do so.

hope this helps,

Doug

			-- OK Go