graphics/simpleviewer doesn't build on head(?)

Alexey Dokuchaev danfe at FreeBSD.org
Fri Apr 8 07:49:05 UTC 2011

On Fri, Apr 08, 2011 at 02:39:50AM -0500, Zhihao Yuan wrote:
> 2011/4/8 Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe at freebsd.org>:
> > Unfortunately, graphics/xli seems to be deprecated and scheduled for
> > termination after 2011-05-01. Perhaps you'd like to become new
> > maintainer?
>
> Yes. So far, I only maintain new ports. How do I take managership of
> other ports?

I will clean up graphics/xli and set you as maintainer.  Generally, you
can post an email on this list@ or file a PR.  Maybe since just asking
for maintainership is trivial change, spamming PR database is not needed.

./danfe