FreeBSD Port: vim-lite-7.3.121

Niek Dekker niekdekker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 14:00:36 UTC 2011

For the record, this is with using vim-lite on FreeBSD. I never
install full vim.
I cannot speak for those who did not encounter this issue. Those who
did, however, may take notice of the following: in my case, I have
found that the issue can be avoided by including the following line in
the system-wide vimrc or your user .vimrc:

nocp

This prevents vim from using vi compatibility.

niek