x11/sessreg fails to build

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Wed Sep 22 19:32:42 UTC 2010

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 08:52:02PM +0200, David DEMELIER wrote:
> > There is no utmpx.h on 8.1-RELEASE.
> >

> Then it's there because I downgraded from -STABLE, then I should
> remove it safely ?

When I do a source upgrade (which I do way more frequently than is
sane), I augment the instructions in /usr/src/UPDATING so that just
after "make installkernel", I run "mergemaster -p" (as specified),
then move /usr/include aside prior to "make installworld": the "make
installworld" will re-populate /usr/include afresh, and that way I
know it doesn't contain anything it's not supposed to.

Peace,
david
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
Depriving a girl or boy of an opportunity for education is evil.