FreeBSD Port: amule-10275

Paolo Bormida pbormida at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 15:32:52 UTC 2010

Double answer:

The functions you see in amulecmd should be in wxbase and wx is not a
problem.

My goal is not to build the gui version, just amuled and amulecmd, and I
think this can be done in amule calling configure like described in this
howto http://wiki.amule.org/index.php/HowTo_Compile_aMuled

So, I think a knob for passing to configure those flags would do the job.

This way X11 should not be needed.

Paolo